United States 2016 Elections - Who's running for President
List Of candidates running for the office of the President Of The United States who have filed Form 2 with the Federal Election Commission. Each individual who is a candidate for federal office must file an FEC Form 2 within 15 days of becoming a candidate. Under the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended (the Act), an individual becomes a candidate for federal office when:
- the individual has received contributions aggregating in excess of $5,000 or made expenditures aggregating in excess of $5,000; or
- the individual has given consent to another person to receive contributions or make expenditures on behalf of him or herself and that person has received contributions aggregating in excess of $5,000 or made expenditures aggregating in excess of $5,000 (11 CFR 100.3(a)).
After Voting For President and Vice President, What's Next?
The president of the United States is not elected by popular vote but rather by electors in the Electoral College. When registered voters cast their votes for President and Vice President, they are in fact voting to choose the electors who will represent their state in the Electoral College.
>>>Browse Key Dates For Electoral College Votes
|Name||City Of Residence||Date Filed||Party Affiliation|
|GRAHAM, WILLIAM KELSEY DR||ALABASTER,AL||09/06/2016||Write-In|
|ALFARO, JUAN NATE HIGGERS UBERDRIVER MDCCLXXVI||SELMA,AL||06/30/2016||Republican Party|
|CADY, JOSHUA SCOTT||GUNTERSVILLE,AL||05/05/2016||Non Partisan|
|KITTINGTON, VALMA||MIDLAND CITY,AL||10/01/2015||Republican Party|
|JONES, ELVIS BUBBA||VALLEY,AL||09/21/2015||Republican Party|
|BROWN, KENNEDY KING MR.||BIRMINGHAM,AL||09/15/2015||Democratic Party|
|MCAFEE, JOHN DAVID||OPELIKA,AL||09/08/2015||Unaffiliated|
|ME, HAVE SEX WITH||EXCLAMATION,AL||08/26/2015||Unaffiliated|
|KENOBI, OBI WAN JEDI.||BIRMINGHAM,AL||08/23/2015||Other|
|JOHNSON, KRYSTAL SHANTRELL MS.||JACKSON,AL||08/21/2015||Democratic Party|
|SKOVIRA, JOSHUA A||ENTERPRISE,AL||08/20/2015||Independent|
|CORDOVER, ALEXANDER MR.||BIRMINGHAM,AL||06/15/2015||Libertarian Party|
|PERKINS, GARY WAYNE JR||SALEM,AL||06/10/2015||Independent|
|DUKE, DOUGLAS HEWITT MR||BIRMINGHAM,AL||06/09/2015||Republican Party|
|WALLACE, WILLIAM LEONARD||TUSCALOOSA,AL||05/11/2015||Independent|
|BOWHALL, WILLIAM ERNEST JR||OPELIKA,AL||03/02/2015||Independent|
|BOLAR, SHELIA MARIAH||MOBILE,AL||10/08/2014||Independent|
|Track State by State election dates, absentee ballot voting deadlines, voter registration deadlines, early voting dates, and more.|
When Is The Next Election?
- February 20,2018 - Primary Election Day
- February 27,2018 - Congressional District 8 Special Primary
- March 6,2018 - Primary Election
- March 13,2018 - Municipal Elections
- March 13,2018 - Consolidated Election
- March 20,2018 - PRIMARY ELECTION Polls open 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.